Want to check out our tractor maintenance videos? Click here to see what we've got!
Following the recent tractor security article, we’ve had an email from a remote landowner who has taken the following security steps for his tractor…
- Tractor in a steel building
- Deadbolt on the regular door
- Padlock on the garage door tracks
- Logging chain through the tractor rear wheels and then through the attached implement with padlock
- Security camera system
- Insurance on tractor and implement
That’s all a cost and a hassle, but if it keeps the tractor safe then it will be worthwhile.