Here at VTE we love to get into detail about different aspects of tractor maintenance. We’ve got some in-depth articles on things such as:-
- Dexta Electrics For Road Use
- Fitting Core Plugs To Standard 23C Engine
- Adjusting Clutch Pedal Freeplay (MF35)
- Understanding The Characteristics Of Multi-Power
- Replacing Crankshaft Rope Seals
- Setting Lever Springs (MF35 Hydraulics)
All interesting (and serious) stuff. Every now and then though, we all like to have some fun… play about a bit… not take life (and tractors) too seriously… have a little doodle.
So VTE took a photograph of one of his favourite tractors, played about for five minutes with an online editing programme, and here’s the result…
But wait, there’s more…
VTE remembered about a night shot of his old single row Peter Standen Cyclone Solo Beet Harvester (David Brown 885 skid unit).